An intense introduction to Herbalism and Self-healing passing through the traditions of Ancestral Medicine and Ehnobotany.
The core of the program is the study of Holism, Herbalism and Phytotherapy, while the real-time Herbalist Practice will let you explore Practical techniques and Herbal preparations with workshops and activities. The aim of this Course is to transmit the ideal knowledge and right intentions for preparing the individual for further inner work with the guidance of plants accordingly to wisdom and traditions.
A unique opportunity to embrace the work with Plants with playfulness and expertise.
Our courses are officially recognized and accredited with CAM the Complementary Medical Association, one of the most professional institutions for therapists.
- Duration: 10 days
- Dates: View Calendar
- Location: Portugal, Europe
- Applications: open all year-round
- Program: Morning meditation and Prana Yama are held every day for about one hour. Cacao ceremonies are also offered. Theoretical classes (44 h) are normally held in the morning while the practical work and activities (36 h) in the afternoon. Extra hours are dedicated to the Final Exam and Tutoring.
- Food: mainly vegetarian, fermented and delicious home-made food.
- Accommodation: nice, private house with shared room (max. 6 people).
- Facilities: ceremonial and meditation space, library, forest paths, gardens, a lab for practical work, classroom, retreat space.
- Fees: € 1300 including:
-food (3 meals per day)
-accommodation in private house shared room with shared bathroom (max. 6 people)
-theoretical lessons, practical work, forest trips, workshops, field training
-all the educational material in pdf format
-the Printed Diploma
-daily Meditation and Prana Yama
-cacao ceremonies, other ceremonies to be decided
-everything listed under the program
-use of the facilities at the centre
- Fees do not include: transfers and airline tickets.
- Final Exam: in order to achieve the Diploma a final exam must be submitted. Extra time is dedicated to tutoring and preparation.
- Spare time: students may use their extra time to explore the forest and the sorroundings, perform artistic activities or request tutoring
- Discounts: students have the privilege to get discounts on therapies and retreats and free advice on the physical, emotional and spiritual sphere.
- Extension of Stay: possible after consultation. A 10 day program can be added to deepen the knowledge on Psychotropic Plants or experience a more practical intensive course in Shamanism or a retreat with ceremonies.
- Extras: a one-day experience to deepen the knowledge on Sound and Healing, different states of Consciousness and how to reach the Trance state with the Dance.
- Note: After the reservation has been made, no refund can be given.