A wide spectrum learning on mind-altering plants, mushrooms and animals and the successful story of a millenia-old symbiotic relation with human beings.
This 10-day certified course aims to shed the light on the different aspects of psychotropic plants with a specific focus on therapeutical and spiritual applications.
The course is addressed to individuals with a scientific background, professionals or therapists willing to work within the psychedelic therapies and research.
Upon completion of your course assessments, you receive 2 certificates. A certificate from the Centre and a CPD certificate displaying the number of CPD points earned from the course.
This course is endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme. Therefore, upon successful completion of this course, learners can also receive a certificate of achievement from Quality Licence Scheme and a Learner Unit Summary, which lists the details of all the units the learner has completed as part of the course.
1st Module: Psychedelic Shamanism & Research
2nd Module: Pharmacology and Classes of Psychotropics
3rd Module: Safety, Legal Status and Therapeutical applications
- Duration: 10 days
- Dates: View Calendar
- Location: Portugal, Europe
- Applications: open all year-round
- Program: Theoretical classes, field training and case studies. Extra hours are dedicated to the Final Exam and Tutoring.
- Food: mainly vegetarian, delicious home-made food.
- Accommodation: nice, private house with shared room (max. 6 people).
- Facilities: ceremonial and meditation space, library, forest paths, gardens, a lab for practical work, classroom.
- Fees: € 1800 including:
-food (3 meals per day)
-accommodation in private house shared room with shared bathroom (max. 6 people)
-theoretical lessons, practical work, forest trips, workshops, field training
-all the educational material in pdf format
–the Printed Diploma and registration of credits
-cacao ceremonies, other ceremonies to be decided
-everything listed under the program
-use of the facilities at the centre
- Fees do not include: transfers and airline tickets.
- Final Exam: in order to achieve the Diploma a final exam must be submitted. Extra time is dedicated to tutoring and preparation.
- Spare time: students may use their extra time to explore the forest and the sorroundings, perform artistic activities or request tutoring. Half day-off is given during the course to reach the nearby town.
- Discounts: students have the privilege to get discounts on therapies and retreats and free advice on the physical, emotional and spiritual sphere.
- Extension of Stay: possible after consultation.
- Extras: a one-day experience to deepen the knowledge on Sound and Healing, different states of Consciousness and how to reach the Trance state with the Dance.
- Note: After the reservation has been made, no refund can be given.