ONLINE LIVE CLASSES
a complete guide to unveil the complex patterns of chronic disease at its roots
OVERVIEWChronic Disorders are on the rise and Natural Medicine can provide abundant solutions and strategies to unveil the intricate web of illness and the elements of unbalance. Accumulation of toxins, allergens and hormones may play an essential role in the development of these disorders, so that the first line of action becomes full awareness and a mind-body approach. In this intensive course you will learn the mechanisms behind low-grade inflammation and the subsequent cascade of events leading to chronic cellular stress. We will unveil the common elements of digestive, metabolic and endocrine disorders, food intolerance and auto-immune disease. Beyond the theoretical aspects we will follow real case-studies in order to put into practice what learnt in the classroom.
– Biology and Physiology of Chronic Disorders
– Low-grade Inflammation and Cellular Stress
– Detoxification and Nutrition
– Herbs and Mushrooms for Chronic Disorders
– Natural Strategies and Prevention
– Supplements and Nutraceuticals
– Somatic Therapies and Mind-Body Medicine
– Pain Management and Stress Reduction Techniques
– Complementary Therapies and Last Research
– Review of Case-studies with tailored advice
DURATION: 5 days
PERIOD: 16th- 20th October
CLASSES: online, live, 5 hours each
APPLICATIONS: open until December 2023
MAXIMUM: 10 participants
TAILORED COURSES: it is possible to tailor specific times and dates for individuals or groups
A CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE IS ISSUED UPON COMPLETION OF THE COURSE. ALQUIMIA IS A CMA COMPLEMENTARY MEDICAL ASSOCIATION CERTIFIED SCHOOL.
EDUCATIONAL MATERIAL IN PDF FORMAT ALONG WITH ARTICLES AND EXTRA READINGS WILL BE GIVEN TO STUDENTS DURING THE COURSE.
TOTAL FEES: 500$
DEPOSIT REQUIRED: 100$
Not ready to book yet? Fill up the form below to contact us