An introductive and interactive course addressed to all mycophorics willing to gain knowledge within the Fungi kingdom.
Exploration, identification, cooking, growing, hunting
DURATION: 5 days
LOCATION: Portugal, Europe
DATES: Autumn term
APPLICATIONS: open all year-round
FOOD: mainly vegetarian, fermented and delicious home-made food.
ACCOMMODATION: nice, private house with shared room (max. 6 people) and shared bathroom.
FACILITIES: ceremonial and meditation space, library, forest paths, gardens, a lab for practical work, classroom, retreat space.
FEES: 600 euros, inclusive of theoretical and practical lessons, trips, food and accommodation, use of the facilities at the Centre. Fees do not include airline tickets and transfers.
DISCOUNTS: available when booking multiple courses or for group bookings.
- Fungal Biology and Physiology
- Mycology, Identification and Chemistry
- Ecosystems and Mycorrhizal interaction with Plants
- Poisonous mushrooms identification
- Medicinal and Spiritual uses of Mushrooms
- Mushroom hunting and culinary uses
- Research and Mycoremediation
- Growing mushrooms techniques
- Preparation of Medicinal mushrooms