An introductive and interactive course addressed to all mycophorics willing to gain knowledge within the Fungi kingdom.
Exploration, identification, cooking, growing, hunting
DURATION: 5 days
LOCATION: Portugal, Europe
DATES: Autumn term
APPLICATIONS: open all year-round
- Fungal Biology and Physiology
- Mycology, Identification and Chemistry
- Ecosystems and Mycorrhizal interaction with Plants
- Poisonous mushrooms identification
- Medicinal and Spiritual uses of Mushrooms
- Mushroom hunting and culinary uses
- Research and Mycoremediation
- Growing mushrooms techniques
- Preparation of Medicinal mushrooms
ACCOMMODATION: shared private room (max. 6 people)
FOOD: home-made vegetarian food
FEES: 500 euros, inclusive of theoretical and practical lessons, trips, food and accommodation, use of the facilities at the Centre. Fees do not include airline tickets and transfers.
DISCOUNTS: available when booking multiple courses or for group bookings.