An introductive and interactive course addressed to all mycophorics willing to gain knowledge within the Fungi kingdom.
Exploration, identification, cooking, growing, hunting
DURATION: 5 days
LOCATION: Portugal, Europe
DATES: Autumn term
APPLICATIONS: open all year-round
FOOD: mainly vegetarian, fermented and delicious home-made food.
ACCOMMODATION: nice, private house with shared room (max. 6 people) and shared bathroom.
FACILITIES: ceremonial and meditation space, library, forest paths, gardens, a lab for practical work, classroom, retreat space.
FEES: 600 euros, inclusive of theoretical and practical lessons, trips, food and accommodation, use of the facilities at the Centre. After the reservation has been made, no refund can be given. Fees do not include airline tickets and transfers.
DISCOUNTS: available when booking multiple courses or for group bookings.
- Fungal Biology and Physiology
- Mycology, Identification and Chemistry
- Ecosystems and Mycorrhizal interaction with Plants
- Poisonous mushrooms identification
- Medicinal and Spiritual uses of Mushrooms
- Mushroom hunting and culinary uses
- Research and Mycoremediation
- Growing mushrooms techniques
- Preparation of Medicinal mushrooms