- Introduction to herbalism
- Techniques and manipulation of plant material
- Spiritual work and dialogue with plants
- Phytochemicals and research
- Local ethnobotany: the plants of the Amazon
Ancestral Medicine Workshops
- The symbolic: Rituals and Psychomagic
- Entheogens as a tool of comprehension in Self-healing
- Plants of the Gods
- Cave and Darkness Retreat; the Endohuasca Project
- The path of the Shaman
- Animal totems – animals of power
- Mayan cosmology and nahuales
- Maya ethnobotany and entheogens
- Mayan neurosacral massage and ancient healing techniques
- Natural soap-making
- Herbal remedies collection, preparation and storage
- Forest trips
- Cacao fermentation and preparation
- Shamanic drumming and journeying
- Natural dying, balms and ointments
- Elixirs and Medicinal Plant Baths
- Sahumerios and sweatlodge ceremonies prepration
Teacher: Elisa Fusi, molecular biologist and herbalist, expert on shamanism and master plants. Director at Alquimia.
Sound of Consciousness Workshops
- What sound really is
- Science and music effects (Cymatic)
- Visualize the shape and frequency of your voice
- Brainwaves entrainment and consciousness
- How music can heal
Trance Dance [blindfold dance]
SpaceMindreamProject [meditation journey with sound]
Tailor made music [personal music for your needs] (optional)
Teacher: Davide Daviel Giannotti, professional sound therapist and artist involved in several projects on Frequency Healing around the world. Resident at Alquimia.
Maya fire ceremonies, Cacao ceremonies and Tobacco cleansing ceremonies are performed during the period of the internship.
Meditation and Prana Yama are practiced one hour every morning. Cacao Meditation is practiced once per week.
Note: After the reservation has been made, no refund can be given.