- Introduction to herbalism and holism
- Biology and physiology of plants
- Local ecosystem and biodiversity
- Techniques and manipulation of plant material
- Spiritual work and dialogue with plants
- Phytochemicals and research
- Food and Nutrition
- Ecological consciousness
- Local ethnobotany
- Plant alchemy and alchemical preparations
Ancestral Medicine Workshops
- Entheogens as a tool of comprehension in Self-healing
- Euro-Asian Shamanism
- Dreams and the Unconscious
- Shamanism in the age of reason
- Sounds, brainwaves and alterated states of consciousness
- A guide to self-healing and ancient healing techniques
- Natural soap-making
- Tobacco cleansing ceremony
- Herbal remedies collection, preparation and storage
- Forest trips
- Cacao preparation and meditation
- Shamanic drumming and journeying
- Salves, balms and ointments
- Herbal remedies
- Traditional and alchemical tinctures
- Colloid silver preparation
- Glycerin base for liquid soap
- Deep Sound Journey experience
- Medicinal Mushrooms and elixirs praparations
Elisa Fusi, molecular biologist, writer and herbalist, expert on shamanism and master plants. Director at Alquimia.
Davide Daviel Giannotti, professional sound therapist, music producer and visionary artist involved in several projects around the world. Resident at Alquimia.
Meditation and Prana Yama are practiced one hour every morning. Cacao Meditation is practiced once per week.
Other rituals and ceremonies will be decided accordingly to needs and purpose, during the internship.
Note: After the reservation has been made, no refund can be given.