- Introduction to herbalism and holism
- Biology and physiology of plants
- Local ecosystem and biodiversity
- Techniques and manipulation of plant material
- Spiritual work and dialogue with plants
- Phytochemicals and research
- Food and Nutrition
- Local ethnobotany
- Plant alchemy and alchemical preparations
Ancestral Medicine Workshops
- Entheogens as a tool of comprehension in Self-healing
- Shamanism in the age of reason
- A guide to self-healing and ancient healing techniques
- Mayan cosmology
- Animal totems – Nahuales
- Mayan neurosacral massage
- Natural soap-making
- Tobacco cleansing ceremony
- Herbal remedies collection, preparation and storage
- Forest trips
- Cacao preparation and meditation
- Shamanic drumming and journeying
- Natural dying, balms and ointments
- Herbal remedies
- Traditonal and alchemical tinctures
- Colloid silver preparation
- Glycerin base for liquid soap
- Growing Medicnal Mushrooms and preparing elixirs
Teacher: Elisa Fusi, molecular biologist, writer and herbalist, expert on shamanism and master plants. Director at Alquimia.
Sound of Consciousness Workshops
- What sound really is
- Brainwaves entrainment and consciousness
- Fibonacci and golden ratio in nature
- Physical effects of vibrations (Cymatics)
- Trance Dance [blindfold dance]
- SpaceMindreamProject [deep journey with sound]
- Tailor made music [personal music for your needs] (optional)
Teacher: Davide Daviel Giannotti, professional sound therapist, music producer and visionary artist involved in several projects around the world. Resident at Alquimia.
Meditation and Prana Yama are practiced one hour every morning. Cacao Meditation is practiced once per week.
Other rituals and ceremonies will be decided accordingly to needs and purpose, during the internship.
Note: After the reservation has been made, no refund can be given.