- Duration: 7 days
- Location: Costa Rica
- Overview: Cacao has been considered the food of the gods for her uplifting and healing properties and for centuries Mayans have been embracing her spirit with devotion and ecstasy.
The Cacao Retreat aims to introduce this wonderful plant to interns with a strong desire of self-exploration and an interest in ethnobotany and indigenous cultures. During the 7-day immersion, several learning methods are used to understand the power of cacao and sounds. We learn how to naturally ferment the beans and prepare the brew with the ancient Maya recipe along with a one week retreat in the forest and the use of sounds enabling the interns to experience the real ecstasy of cacao.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS RETREAT?
Everyone in search of an emotional cleanse and a period of introspection. Cacao will support endocrine balance, restoration of energy and mood. It is particularly recommended for emotional blockage, difficulty to express, introversion, mood swings, trauma, hormonal unbalance, fatigue, depression, muscular stiffness, distress or during recovery from physical disorders.
- Program: Daily activities (meditation, prana yama), theoretical lessons and practical experiences, cacao ceremonies, workshops, rituals and creative arts.
- Food: mainly vegetarian, fermented and delicious home made food.
- Accommodation: private room with ensuite bathroom in a cabin.
- Facilities: meditation space , gardens, forest paths, classroom, medicinal garden, access to river..
- Fees: $ 1500 including food and accommodation, everything listed under the program, educational material in digital format, orientation and guidance.
- Fees not include: transfers and airline tickets.
- Discounts: interns have the privilege to get discounts on therapies and retreats and free advice on the physical, emotional and spiritual sphere.